If your car keys have ever been lost, stolen or damaged then you will understand the inconvenience and frustration this can cause.
With our new Key Cover you can rest assured you won’t be left stranded with no way of getting to your destination.
What to do if your keys are lost, stolen or damaged
All it takes is a phone call to Green Flag and they will arrange the most appropriate solution to help get you back on the road again.
We will either reimburse you or pay the costs of:
- Retrieving your key if it is accidentally locked in your car
- Taking you home to get your spare key
- Replacing the car key and resetting the alarm / immobiliser
- Replacing the lock if your key breaks inside and isn’t retrievable
- Taking you, your car and up to 8 passengers to the nearest suitable garage within the Green Flag network, to collect a replacement keys and/ or locks
There is even up to £1500 of cover per claim, for any replacement keys and/ or locks.
What happens if my car can’t be fixed on the day?
If for some reason Green Flag cannot get your car back on the road on the same day or if your car has been rendered unusable as a direct result of the loss, damage or theft of your car key, we will either pay or reimburse you the following:
- Taking your car to the nearest suitable garage or approved repairers
- A hire car for you and up to 8 passengers, up to a maximum cost of £100 to complete your journey and/ or
- Overnight hotel accommodation for you and up to 8 passengers, up to a maximum of £200 if required
There is no excess to pay and your no claims discount will not be affected with this cover.
Please refer to the policy wording for full terms and conditions.
Get a quote
Already with us?
Optional Extras are easy to add to your existing policy too, call us on 0845 603 7879.
For more information, please visit our FAQ page or our policy information page for full terms and conditions.