Renewing your car insurance
Renewing your policy couldn't be easier. You'll receive your renewal notice approximately 22 days before your renewal date. It will contain your premium information and details of your cover.
We like to make it easy
- When you pay by monthly direct debit your policy automatically renews. All you'll need to do is check the information on the renewal notice is accurate and call us if you need to make any changes.
- To renew your esure car insurance policy by credit or debit card simply call our renewal line on 0345 603 7879 and we'll do the rest.
- If you have to claim we'll keep in touch with you by text message - you won't have to chase us.
- Best of all, no forms to fill in at renewal, or if you claim!
- If you want to change your payment method from credit/debit card to Direct Debit, you’ll need to give us 3 days notice before your renewal date. This will give us time to update our systems and your renewal documentation.
Upgrade your cover when you renew
Our additional cover options are designed to give you extra peace of mind. Please call us on 0345 603 7879, and our UK based staff will be happy to talk to you about adding these options to your policy.
Not an esure customer yet?
Leave us a few details and we’ll send you a reminder nearer the time your insurance is due for renewal.
If you need to talk to us about renewing your cover, call us on 0345 603 7879. Lines are open Monday - Friday 8am - 8pm, Saturday 9am - 5pm and Sunday 9am - 2pm.