esure not only offer comprehensive car insurance but you can also buy Breakdown Assistance from us at the same time. Our extensive range of Breakdown Assistance options are offered in conjunction with our partner Green Flag - a household name that you can depend on when you need it most.
- Over 86% of Green Flag customers gave Green Flag's breakdown technicians at least 8 out of 10 for service levels*
- A nationwide network of ATA trained technicians available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Green Flag have over 40 years experience in providing Breakdown Assistance
* Service levels based on 34,634 Green Flag customers rating 8, 9 or 10 out of 10 between March and December 2014.
2. Summary of the cover options available
|Description of Cover||Roadside||Home||Recovery|
|Roadside assistance including 1 hour of labour||
|Recovery of your car to the nearest garage.|
|Caravan and trailer cover|
|Assistance if you breakdown at home||
|Transport you & your car home, or to a suitable repairer|
|A choice of:
Hire car to complete your journey
B&B accommodation while repairs are being carried out
Cost of alternative transport to complete your journey
|Telephone message service to family & friends|
|Cover for you AND your partner in any vehicle|
3. Roadside Assistance
This is the first level of cover available. It includes 60 minutes labour at the roadside for the repair of minor mechanical or electrical faults. All you pay for are the parts.
If the vehicle can't be repaired at the roadside then your cover includes recovery to the nearest garage, or destination of your choice within a 10 mile radius of the incident.
This does not include incidents at your home or within one quarter of a mile of your home. Assistance is limited to the vehicle shown on the car insurance Schedule and Certificate of Motor Insurance.
4. Roadside Assistance and Home Rescue
All the comprehensive benefits of roadside assistance but with the additional reassurance of being covered at home and within one quarter of a mile of your home address.
5. Roadside Assistance, Home Rescue and Recovery
All the benefits of roadside assistance and home rescue with the addition of a national recovery service for the car, driver and up to 7 passengers anywhere in the UK. There is also an alternative to recovery of:
- Hire car to complete your journey up to £100, or overnight accommodation up to £150 per person.
- Message handling service. Green Flag will relay up to 3 messages to family, friends or business associates to advise of unforeseen travel delays.
- Chauffeur service if the only driver is unable to drive due to illness or injury.
6. Cover for any car for you and your partner
For an additional fee, you can extend your breakdown cover to be used for any car you and/or your partner are travelling in, as long as the car isn't more than 16 years old. This way you can be sure that you will never be left stranded in a car that has broken down, even when it's not your car! To add this option to your policy, simply call us on 0800 783 0587.
For more information and full terms and conditions, please refer to the Policy Booklet.