Why choose esure Car Insurance?
- Legal liability - unlimited cover for death or injury to other people
- Driving other cars - policy holder only, subject to eligibility
- Motoring legal advice line - available day or night
- Courtesy car - provided while your car is being repaired by our recommended repairers
- Windscreen cover - repair or replacement with our recommended windscreen specialists
- Guaranteed repair work - for five years if you use one of our recommended repairers
- In car entertainment - cover for loss or damage to permanently fitted electronic equipment
Defaqto 5 Star rated car insurance
Boost your cover
If you are involved in a road traffic accident that was partly or wholly the fault of the other driver, Motor Legal Protection could help you recover some of the uninsured losses.
If we deem it worthwhile that you pursue court action we can pay up to £100,000 (including VAT) towards legal costs. This also recovers the cost of personal injury compensation, alternative travel arrangements, and loss of earnings amongst other things that are not covered by our insurance policies.
We can also pay up to £100,000 for legal costs to help defend the customer for a motoring incident.
Find our more about Motor Legal Protection
Our wide range of Breakdown Cover options are offered with our partner the RAC, who are the most experienced breakdown provider in the UK
Why the RAC ?
RAC patrols fix 4 out of 5 vehicles at the roadside, within an impressive average of 30 minutes. So if you do need their help, it won't be long until you're moving again. Proof of their great customer service is shown by 92% of customers recommending the RAC time and time again
What does the cover include?
Including unlimited labour, if your car cannot be repaired and you are over a quarter of a mile from your home, it will be towed to the nearest garage or destination of your choice within 10 miles.
For a small fee you can add these additional levels of cover:
- Roadside assistance
- Roadside Assistance and Home Rescue
- Roadside Assistance, Home Rescue and Recovery
- Cover for any car for you and your partner
Find out more about car insurance with breakdown cover.
If your car is stolen and not recovered, or we agree it is a total loss, you will get a similar sized hire car by the end of the next working day for up to 21 days while we process your claim.
The Car Hire offers you the following:
- Up to 21 days car hire while your claim is being processed
- We can collect you from your home or work to pick up the car
- Car hire cover for all named drivers on your policy
Find out more about Car Hire Benefit
In the event of death or serious injury, we’ll pay up to £100,000 if you (or any named driver) are at fault, or up to £30,000 if not.
A brief but not exhaustive breakdown of what Personal Injury Benefit covers you for:
- Death – £100,000 (Fault) or £30,000 (Not at fault)
- Permanent total disablement – £100,000 (Fault) or £30,000 (Not at fault)
- Loss of (or loss of use of) one limb - £100,000 (Fault) or £15,000 (Not at fault)
- Loss of sight in one or both eyes – £100,000 (Fault) or up to £30,000 (Not at fault)
- Loss of hearing in one or both ears – £100,000 (Fault) or up to £30,000 (Not at fault)
- Loss of speech – £100,000 (Fault) or £30,000 (Not at fault)
- Third degree burns – £100,000 (Fault) or £15,000 (Not at fault)
Find out more about Personal Injury Cover
If your keys are lost, stolen or damaged, you can call our partner the RAC who will:
- Retrieve your keys if they are accidentally locked in your car
- Take you home to get your spare key
- Replace the car keys and reset the alarm/immobiliser
- Replace the lock if your key breaks inside and is not retrievable
If you can’t get back on the road the same day overnight hotel accommodation up to £200 for you and up to eight passengers can be provided in necessary circumstances.
Find out more about Car Insurance with Key Cover
If you misfuel your car you can call out our partner the RAC who will get you back on the road in no time at all, we will pay or reimburse you for:
- Transporting you, your car and up to eight passengers to the nearest suitable garage within the RAC network
- Costs involved to drain and clean the fuel system
- Replenishing the fuel tank with 10 litres of fuel*
- Hire car to complete your journey, up to £150
- Reimbursement of £25 worth of fuel, on presentation of receipt
*This does not apply if the damage is part of an accidental damage claim
Find out more about Misfuelling Insurance
You can save money with Multicar
10% discount on additional Multicar policies for you and your partner, providing you live at the same address
- Matched no claim discount, limited to the years the driver has held a full UK licence
- Guaranteed quotes for six months, if your details don't change
- Individual policies
Insure more for less, it’s a win win!