Last minute or long-haul? Choose esure
✓ COVID-19 Cover included as standard
Why choose esure Travel Insurance?
- COVID-19 Cover included as standard
- Emergency Medical Cover
- Personal Possessions Cover
- Personal Accident Cover
- Legal Expenses
- Cancellation and Curtailment Cover
- End supplier failure cover
Customers with serious pre-existing medical conditions
We are happy to offer cover for many medical conditions. However, if you would like an alternative quote for your medical conditions or if we are unable to offer you a quote, you can access a directory of specialist medical travel insurers who may be able to provide you with cover. You can access this by visiting traveldirectory.moneyadviceservice.org.uk/en or by calling 0800 138 7777
Optional Extras explained...Off
Winter Sports Cover
We cover you for a range of winter sports activities and scenarios, such as piste closure and ski equipment, subject to the terms and exclusions detailed below.
For an additional fee you can add cover for winter sports.
Cover is provided for skiing and snowboarding activities. There is also cover for ski equipment and piste closure.
- ✓ Pre-existing medical conditions unless declared to and accepted by us
- ✓ Children who are travelling alone
Protect your technology essentials, such as your mobile phone and tablet when you take them away on holiday. Events covered include theft, loss, accidental damage, and vandalism.
For an extra cost you can cover your gadgets.
You will be covered for:
- ✓ We will pay the repair or replacement costs if your gadget is damaged as the result of an accident.
- ✓ If your gadget is stolen, we will replace it. Where only part or parts of your gadget have been stolen, we will only replace that part or parts. There must be evidence of violence of forcible entry if the theft of your gadget is from an unoccupied premises or vehicle whilst on a journey.
- ✓ If your gadget is damaged as a result of intentional or deliberate actions of someone else, we will repair it. Where only part or parts of your gadget are damaged, we will only replace that part or parts.
- ✓ If your gadget is lost, we will replace it. Where only part or parts of your gadget have been lost, we will only replace that part or parts.
- ✓ If your gadget is lost or stolen, and the loss or theft is covered by your policy, we will refund the cost of unauthorised calls, messages and downloads made from it after the time it was lost or stolen. Cover will only apply to unauthorised usage within 24 hours of discovery of the loss or theft of your gadget. Itemised bills must be provided to support your claim. This cover will only apply if there is no protection from such losses from your network provider.
If you are going on a golfing holiday and are planning to take your clubs, you can include Golf Cover for an extra payment.
You will be covered for:
- ✓ Loss, theft or damage to golf equipment on your trip
- ✓ The cost of hiring golf equipment if your personally owned equipment is temporarily lost or stolen (for more than 12 hours on your outward journey)
Wedding and Civil Partnership Ceremony Cover
If you are having a wedding or civil partnership ceremony abroad, you can rest assured that memories of your wedding will be with you forever - and we can protect your special day by covering your dress, rings, gifts, as well as any filming and photographs if they're vandalised or stolen.
For an additional charge you can cover your wedding attire and gifts.
You will be covered for:
- ✓ Up to the amount shown in your summary of cover (per insured couple) in total for wedding attire, wedding rings and wedding gifts if they are damaged or stolen, lost or destroyed on your journey.
- ✓ Up to the amount shown in your summary of cover (per insured couple) in total for reasonable fees or charges you are unable to get back from anywhere else to reprint the photographs or replace the video recording of the wedding day, if:
- The booked professional photographer is unable to take the photographs or video recording following their death, injury or illness or they are caught in an unforeseen transport delay that could not be avoided.
- The professional photographs or video recording of the wedding day are damaged, lost or destroyed on your journey and within 14 days of the wedding day.
Cruise Cover - Only available on Single Trip policies
If you're taking a cruise this summer, get increased cover for your belongings. Plus if you're confined to your cabin, and miss excursions we can cover what you've paid or any changes to the cruise itinerary.
You will be covered for:
We will pay up to the amount shown in the summary of cover if the treating doctor confines you to your cabin during your journey for medical reasons.
We will pay up to the amount shown in the summary of cover for pre-booked and pre-paid excursions that you cannot go on because the treating doctor confines you to your cabin during your journey for medical reason.
Cruise itinerary change
We will pay up to the amount shown in your summary of cover for each scheduled port visit missed, if the cruise ship you are booked on is unable to make a scheduled port stop because one of the following and no alternative docking or financial compensation (including on-board credit) is offered:
1. Bad weather
2. Timetable restrictions
Make a claim
Find out how to make a claim. We're here to support you when you need us most
Got a question about your Travel Insurance policy or about the product in general?
Check the policy booklet to find out what's covered with our Travel Insurance
Cancel an existing policy
Click the button below to find out how to cancel an existing policy
The small print
esure Travel Insurance is sold and administered by Hood Travel Limited, registered in England No. 08318836 at 52/54 Alexandra Street, Southend-on-Sea, Essex, SS1 1BJ. Hood Travel Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under Financial Services Register no. 597211. Hood Travel Limited is an insurance intermediary providing a non-advised service. Our questions aim to help us assess your needs, it is for you to choose what cover is right for you. We act for and on behalf of the insurer. esure Services Limited, Registered Office, The Observatory, Castlefield Road, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 0SG is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England and Wales, Company No.07064312. The core elements of esure Travel Insurance are underwritten by ERGO Travel Insurance Services Ltd (ETI) on behalf of Great Lakes Insurance SE (GLISE). GLISE is a German insurance company with its headquarters at Königinstrasse 107, 80802 Munich. UK Branch office: 10 Fenchurch Avenue, London, EC3M 5BN, company number SE000083. Great Lakes Insurance SE, UK Branch, is authorised and regulated by Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht. Deemed authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority. Subject to regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and limited regulation by the Prudential Regulation Authority ERGO Travel Insurance Services Ltd (ETI) is registered in England and Wales, company number 11091555 Registered office: 10 Fenchurch Avenue, London, EC3M 5BN. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, register number 805870. esure Services Limited, Registered Office, The Observatory, Castlefield Road, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 0SG is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England and Wales, Company No.07064312.