Making a Travel Insurance ClaimOff
Making a Travel Insurance Claim
Below is a summary of how to make a claim - please take time to read the full claim section in your Policy Booklet when you receive it.
Keep your policy details safe and take them with you when you go on holiday. You'll need your Policy Booklet if you have to make a claim.
Make sure you have your policy number with you when you phone.
When you’re away:
- If you're in an emergency where you need medical treatment please contact us on:
+44 (0)203 926 0272 for travel policies travel policies bought/renewed before 1st September 2021
+44 (0) 1403 788 721 for policies bought/renewed after 1st September 2021 (if you are anywhere except the USA or Canada) or
+1 844 780 0494 (if you are in the USA or Canada)
- If you're claiming compensation for theft, mugging, loss, damage in transit, travel delay or catastrophe, you must get a written report from the relevant authority. Please keep any receipts that will support your claim
- If you need to get home before the end of your holiday, contact us on the number shown above before you go home
When you're back home:
If you need to make a claim, please call 0203 926 0271 for claims against travel policies bought/renewed before 1st September 2021 or 01403 788 722 for claims against policies bought/renewed after 1st September 2021.
- For all claims, you'll need to provide your original booking invoice/receipt
- For any claim which is the result of accident, bodily injury or illness, you’ll also need to complete or obtain a medical certificate.