Teachers Car Insurance
How much could you save? Buy today and you'll get:
- 24/7 Accident Helpline
- 5 Star Defaqto rated cover
Teachers Car Insurance
At esure, we know how precious a teacher’s time can be. While you are busy educating our future leaders, we want to make it easy for you to find the right level of car insurance. We have a long history of providing teachers car insurance and giving them the necessary peace of mind while they’re busy raising the next generation.
Our Defaqto 5 Star rating, alongside our commitment to providing people with excellent customer service, is what makes esure attractive to teachers. Plus, our award-winning claims service has been helping teachers stay on the road with ease since 2000. Depending on whether your commute is long or short, at esure we are always at hand with our 24/7 claims helpline.
What types of cover are available?
There are 3 levels of cover available when it comes to car insurance:
This is the most common and highest level of protection of car insurance teachers can buy. You get the same cover as third party only and third party and theft, but you’ll also get cover for your own car as well.
Third Party Fire and Theft
This covers your car if it’s damaged or stolen, through either theft or fire. As well as any third party, their car, and property.
Optional extras for teachers car insurance
As a teacher car insurance optional extras could be important, what does esure offer? If you want to get a little more out of your car insurance, teachers can get a bit of extra cover by making a few additions:
Up to £100,000 of cover to help you get back uninsured losses, such as a loss of wages or travel expenses from the at-fault driver.
We’ve partnered with the RAC, so you’ll never get stuck on the road again. Choose between 4 levels of cover.
With Car Hire Benefit you could have a hire car for up to 21 days, if your own car has been stolen, is a total loss, or can’t be recovered. We’ll even pick you up from home or work and take you to collect the hire car.
Personal Injury Benefit increases the amount of cover you’d get for injuries if you were in an accident and were the at-fault driver.
If you lose your car or garage keys, or they are stolen or damaged, our partner the RAC will help you get back on the road again.
If you put the wrong fuel in your car–providing you don’t turn on the engine, all you have to do is call the RAC and they will arrange to drain the fuel from your engine. esure will reimburse you for the fuel you mistakenly put in your car, providing you have a receipt.
Why choose esure Car Insurance?
- Legal liability - unlimited cover for death or injury to other people.
- Driving other cars - policy holder only, subject to eligibility.
- Motoring legal advice line - available day or night.
- Courtesy car - provided while your car is being repaired by our recommended repairers
- Windscreen cover - repair or replacement with our recommended windscreen specialists
- Guaranteed repair work - for five years if you use one of our recommended repairers
- In car entertainment - cover for loss or damage to permanently fitted electronic equipment
Defaqto 5 Star rated car insurance
Am I covered if I take my car to Europe?
We do offer European car insurance if you wanted to take your car to Europe. If you just use your certificate of insurance as proof you’ll be covered at most to a third party only level. But for a small fee you can match your protection to what you have in the UK. To find the full list of European countries we cover, please visit our European car cover page.
You could save money with esure Multicar
More than one car at home? You could spend less when you, or your partner chooses esure to insure all your cars. Plus you get all these great benefits:
- Up to 10% discount on each extra car you insure with us.
- Matched No Claim Discount–we apply the highest No Claim Discount across all the cars you or your partner insure with us, limited to the number of years the driver has held a full UK licence.
- Guaranteed quotes–we can guarantee your quote for up to six months if your details don’t change.
- Separate policies–if you make a claim on one policy it won’t affect the No Claim Discount on the other.