Unfortunately, since 26th May 2015 Excess Protection is no longer available to add to your policy. If you already have it, then we won't remove it unless you ask us to.
What does Excess Protection include?
We'll cover the combined voluntary, compulsory and driver specific excesses applicable to the main driver, in the event of a claim made by any driver on the policy, up to a maximum of £1000.
- We cover the excess payable by the main driver
- Excess Protection allows for one claim per policy year
- Covers all drivers on the policy
- Cost of repairing the damage must be greater than the applicable excess
- Excludes windscreen only claims
Please refer to the policy wording for full details. Subject to Terms and Conditions and Exclusions.
When can I use my Excess Protection?
This cover helps protect you from having to pay the due excess on your policy, in the event of a motor claim. Before the Excess Protection can be used, we may carry out further enquiries.
For more information and full terms and conditions, please refer to the Policy Booklet.