Thank you for your interest in our research
Your feedback helps us to improve our products and services, and in return we’ll arrange for GiftCloud to send you a £20 e-Gift Voucher for Amazon.co.uk, M&S or Deliveroo.
You can find a time and date that suits you to meet with one of our researchers.
Terms and Conditions
Overview of our customer research
The purpose of our research is to find out a bit more about what our customers think of the services we offer and where we can make improvements. If you take part, you will have a 45 minute conversation via Microsoft Teams with one or two people from our team about your insurance and the services we provide.
- All sessions will run via Microsoft Teams, so you will need internet connection and the ability to connect to this meeting software.
- You will need a quiet place where you can chat openly about your experiences with esure’s services.
- Availability is limited. If you cannot find a suitable slot but still wish to take part, please email [email protected] to register your interest to be contacted for future research. If you do this, we will hold your email address for a maximum of 6 months and will contact you about any further opportunities to participate in research during that time.
- We'll arrange for GiftCloud to email an e-Gift Voucher of your choice for the value of £20 from either Amazon.co.uk, M&S or Deliveroo provided you complete the research session. In order to do this, we will need your consent to share your email address with GiftCloud. Should you withdraw from participation in the research before completion, you will not qualify for the e-Gift Voucher.
- The e-Gift Vouchers are subject to their own terms and conditions and are not exchangeable for cash. For more information please visit:
Use of your personal data
Who we are
When we mention "esure", "we", "us" or "our", what we mean is the relevant company in the esure Group that processes your personal information. When you take part in this survey the organisation responsible for the processing of your personal information is esure Services Limited. This means that we are a ‘Data Controller’ under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018. Here is the link to our full Privacy Notice: https://www.esure.com/privacy
What information we will collect about you for this survey
We will record the session.
We will capture your images and voice on video.
How we collect information about you
The session will be recorded on Microsoft Teams (with whom we partner).
The esure staff member (researcher) will listen to your responses.
What we will use your information for and the legal basis for processing
- We will ask for your explicit consent when you book your slot to allow us to record the video conversation (including your voice and image) for the duration of the session on Microsoft Teams. We also require your consent to share your email address with our partner GiftCloud for the purpose of providing the e-Gift Voucher. (If you are unwilling to give your consent to this, we will be unable to send you the e-Gift Voucher).
- The purpose of the processing is for use by our researchers for internal analysis of our customer journey.
- We may share short clips of the video internally within esure as examples to support our findings.
- We will delete the recording and any clips after 12 months.
- You are free to withdraw your consent at any time during and after the session by emailing us ([email protected]). If you withdraw consent, we will delete the recording of the interview and any correspondence we have had as quickly as possible.
- We will not publicise your name, image or any other personal data outside esure except as set out below by sharing your email address with GiftCloud.
Who we will share your data with
- We will not share your data outside the esure project team, either externally or internally within esure.
- Subject to your consent, we will share your email address with GiftCloud for the purpose of arranging your e-Gift Voucher.
Your legal rights
You have the right to:
- ask us how we use your personal data
- access your personal data
- ask us to correct any information about you that’s out of date, incorrect or incomplete
- tell us that you don’t want us to use your personal data in a certain way
- tell us to delete personal data we have on file. In some circumstances we won’t be able to do this however – e.g. if we’re required to keep the information by law
- ask us to give your data to a 3rd party
- ask us to temporarily pause processing your data
You can ask us for a copy of these customer research terms and conditions (version dated July 2023) for your records by emailing us at [email protected]
Please open the link to our calendar and book yourself a slot with one of our researchers.